Monday, August 2, 2010

Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christs': Eikev in Deuteronomy 11

Welcome to the Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christ’s Eikev. In this memorial Parsha you will get a feel of what Jesus taught during his time on earth that he preached the Gospel. The Haftorah’s for Eikev is Isaiah 53. (Haphtarah can also be read Isaiah 49 and Isaiah 50). Saturday, July 31st, 2010.

The Disciples of Jesus Christ will read the word of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from Deuteronomy 7:12 through Deuteronomy 11. The Haphtarah will be in Isaiah 53:
 1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
 2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
 3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
 4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
 6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
 7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
 8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
 9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
 10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
 11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
 12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. (Isaiah 53, King James Version)

Damita Haddon – No looking back, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IhNqocWrxk

Moses tells the children of Israel that from Mount Horeb, the place where God wrote the Ten Commandments that were written by the finger of God, on not one but two tablets. The Ten Commandments are restored, and from there the people would have only been an eleven days journey to Kadesh-barnea. Moses speaks to the children of Israel in the desert for forty years later, on the eleven months and on the first day of the month according to the commandment of the LORD God, arriving at Beeroth to Jobath (Numbers 33:38 and Deuteronomy 1:6). The word of God spake to Moses saying “1At that time the LORD said unto me, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto me into the mount, and make thee an ark of wood. God commands Moses to make an ark for the covenant which is made from acacia (shittim) wood (Exodus 25:5; Parsha Terumah). God wrote the Ten Commandments on the second tablets. Next God spoke, and the Ten Commandments were engrafted onto the stone tablet, to you and the descendants that were gentile and the children of Israel today. (Exodus 20, Exodus 34).
Ten Commandments http://bfkwv.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/10_comm.gif

In Parsha Bamidar (the Desert), the tribe of Levi is separated to bear the Ark of the Covenant, unto this day. Now today I went to a sanctuary, and the lady told me that it is tradition and required that when the entire congregation is standing that children also must stand. Well my son is only seven years old. Why would you force tradition down his throat, and all he knows is the Church of God and Jesus is the head of the church. I just shook my head, because after all me and my children have been through then the last thing is that we want to hear is something about additional requirements that really have nothing to do with what God requires, just your own personal satisfaction while we are in your building. Well, I am 45 years old, and my parents never required me or my siblings to be apart of the service. My decision to become a prophetess and an evangelist were largely built on freedom of choice, and the fact that Jesus Christ chose me. He gave me imparted revelation, to prophecy in His name with the law of Moses. Moreover, a man sat their and said he did not want to believe anything about the Messianic era. Newsflash, the Messianic era is here already.

Brian Courtney Wilson, You are Already Here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YkmZBV6AXc.

Yet when you go into various sanctuaries there is no one literally caring the Ark of the Covenant. That is why it is so important for you to carry the word of God on you all the time, in season and out of season, and ready to preach at a drop of a dime. (Apostle Paul). The tribe of Levi was separated to stand before the LORD to minister to God, and to bless his name, today. (Numbers 3:6). The tribe of Levi has no part with his brethren, the tribe of Israel. The tribe of Levi has no inheritance, as commanded by the LORD God. The Tribe of Levi has been promised by the LORD God, to be His special inheritance as commanded by the LORD God. Wherefore, the children of Israel’s inheritance are the promise land; with the condition of performing the mitzvoth’s to prolong their life, and to ensure success with the children’s life. Jesus said that we should suffer the children to come unto him, for such is the Kingdom of God. However, the tribe of Levi shall have no part in the inheritance of the promise land. (Numbers 18:20, 24). Moses went into the mountains and fasted and prayed, and the LORD God did not destroy you; he made prayerful intercession for you and pleaded your cause; once he was strengthened after fasting and praying for forty days he came back down.

Likewise, Jesus went into the mountains and was strengthened by the Angels through prayer. God spoke the word unto Moses saying quote Deuteronomy 10:11. (Exodus 32:34; Parsha Tzva-Metzoria). Jesus ministry is also full of assurance. The Apostle John wrote that he wanted you to believe on the name of the Son of God: and know that you have eternal life, and believe on the Son of God. (1 John 5:13). The Apostle Paul wrote that the faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1).
Jesus ministry, the Anointed Holy One is conversion. Jesus said that sometimes the only way a person could receive a healing is through belief and conversion. Jesus also told the Apostle Peter that he would need to be strengthened before he could be converted, to the favor of God, to lead the church, to judge the twelve tribes of Israel. In Chapter six of Deuteronomy we discussed the first work of Grace (the anointing), which is repentance. The refreshing spirit of God is a benefit from the Lord (Matthew 18:3 and Acts 3:19).

Damita Haddon, “I will trust,” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29zOR9k-oyU

Nevertheless, God requires from us to receive inspiration in his word. Moses spoke that God requires you to fear the LORD your God. (Deuteronomy 10:12-22). Nevertheless, not only knowing what God requires of you is important, it also helps if you understand that a good bible contains abundant information that concerns the word of God. It has helped me rejoice in the knowledge of God. I have a concise idea of his plans for my future and indefinitely. The bile helps me speak words of wisdom: empowerment, praise, abundancy and authority. Walking in Gods way is important, it is the holy path; the testimony of God’s will through Jesus, the Lord and Savior; the Godly alternative-lifestyle; God’s voice is illustrated in the water when Jesus was baptize and also at Mount Horeb when the people saw the thundering, lightening, the smoke etc. God’s word, the Law of Moses is abundant in peace like a river of water; and righteousness is in abundancy like a wavy sea. With this being said, you have to declare areas of yielded fruit: my children (the fruit of my body) and my home.

Nevertheless, as I exercise my mouth with daily confessions, the law Moses clearly states that I should be careful to e a hearer and also a doer of the word of God. I can not find a more harmonious inclination than this narrow path, the Holy Bible, the King James Version: confession (instead of declaration); repentance (granted of God); baptism (point of Contact with the Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost). The Bible is the inerrant word of God and is sufficient for equipping the saints, the power of the scriptures are backed by God and are powerful, inspirational, motivation when read properly in the King James Version. Let us review the engrafted word of God:

Philippians 2:10 (English Standard Version)
2:10 so that at the name of Jesus (A) every knee should bow,(B) in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Cross references:
A. Philippians 2:10 : Isa 45:23; Rom 14:11
B. Philippians 2:10 : Rev 5:3, 13; Eph 1:10

Remember Moses was the first prophet to ask a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, named Israel what does God required from and that is to fear God; that you walk in His ways; that you love God; and that you serve God; that you serve God with all your heart and to serve God with all your should to keep all of the commandments of God as taught by Moses, today. The word of God translates keep as synonym to meaning to revere or respect, but the Holy Spirit has not yet glorified the people with an abundance of Grace; without grace you may give up your fruit, the transgression from your body for chaos in your home and adversity against your family because you have sinned against your God. If you have repented for the sin against your God then do not give up your fruit which is a father to your children, a mother to your children and a home that you can afford. Not to say that I have never been homeless, but God humbled me and I know that he wanted the best for me when I was in the wilderness – it is the wicked people who don’t want you to have anything but the judgment still stands and that the saints will have the land. Your judgment doesn’t mean to that you have to eat your children, but the sacrifices that you have made may compromise the dynamics of your household, and the immediate family members, don’t ever neglect your child for earthly riches that will choke your ability to be righteous. As Levites, you may think that you need oil, and rams for sacrifices. As of today, I am chose because the LORD my God delighted me, and my people; because he loves my fore fathers. (Deuteronomy 4:37; Deuteronomy 7:1 Deuteronomy 7:6 : Deuteronomy 14:2; 26:19; 28:9; Exodus 19:6; 22:31; Jer 2:3; Amos 3:2; 1 Pet 2:9; Exodus 19:5). The regulations for the priest can be found in Leviticus 26, if the people disobey with an uncircumcised heart and are stiff-necked in the land of their enemies (Jeremiah 6:10; Leviticus 26:41).
Disciples Reference:

Luke 10:19 - The Seventy Return with Joy
 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19, King James Version)

Luke 18:29 - With God All Things Are Possible
 29And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, (Luke 18:29, King James Version)

Mark 10:29 - With God All Things Are Possible
 29And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, (Mark 10:29, King James Version)

John 6:35-58 - The Bread from Heaven (6:35-40); Rejected by His Own, the Nation of Israel (41-58)
 35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
 36But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
 37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
 38For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
 39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
 41The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
 42And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
 43Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
 44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
 45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
 46Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
 47Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
 48I am that bread of life.
 49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
 50This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
 52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
 53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
 54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
 55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
 57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
 58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. (John 6:35-58, King James Version)

Leviticus 26:3-5 - The Promise of Blessing and Retribution: Reward for Obedience
 3If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
 4Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
 5And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. (Leviticus 26:3-5, King James Version)

Leviticus 26:29 - Punishment for Disobedience
 29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. (Leviticus 26:29, King James Version)

Amos 3:2 - Authority of the Prophet's Message
 2You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. (Amos 3:2, King James Version)

Recommended Reference:

Awareness of God: Descriptions of Jesus. I am the bread of life. http://www.parentcompany.com/. August 2, 2010. http://www.parentcompany.com/awareness_of_god/doc8.htm.

Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christ’s: Va'etchanan at Deuteronomy 5. http://thalia-journal.blogspot.com/. Saturday, July 24, 2010. http://thalia-journal.blogspot.com/2010/07/memorial-parsha-of-jesus-christs_29.html.

Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christ’s: Va'etchanan at Deuteronomy 5. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/. Saturday, July 24, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/memorial-parsha-of-jesus-christs-va%e2%80%99etchanan-at-deuteronomy-5-2/.

Memorial Parsha for the Disciples of Jesus Christ: Deuteronomy 6. http://www.wordpress.com. Saturday, July 24, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/memorial-parsha-of-jesus-christs-vaetchanan-in-deuteronomy-6-2/

Memorial Parsha for the Disciples of Jesus Christ: Deuteronomy 6. http://thalia-journal.blogspot.com/. Saturday, July 24, 2010. http://thalia-journal.blogspot.com/2010/07/memorial-parsha-of-jesus-christ.html

Memorial Portion of Terumah: Exodus 25 – Exodus 27. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/. February 17th, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/memorial-portion-of-terumah-exodus-25-exodus-27/

No comments: