Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christs': Va’etchanan at Deuteronomy 5

Awesome God, by Michael W. Smith, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38V8jnN1Kpw


In this chapter, Moses preaches the word of God, 3And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; 4Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. 5Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. (Deuteronomy 4:20; Deuteronomy 7;6: Deuteronomy 14:2,21; Isaiah 10:24-27;1 Peter 1:8-11; 1 Peter 5:1-4).  Moses spoke the word of God, to the children of Israel, saying to follow (walk in the ways of God) the word of God so that life may go well with you and your children can grow up in freedom, out of Egypt, Pharaoh. (Matthew 13:11-17; Deuteronomy 5:16,27,29,33).  The Apostle Peter, another descendant of Aaron, holds the key to the church, which shall follow the words of Chris - the word of God, for the gospel is your salvation, and the law condemns you unto death. On the contrast, many shall know every word that Christ spoke, but shall not follow Christ, the Anointed One, in the church. Jesus spoke of the spirit, before he was glorified of God.  There will be many people that will tell you that you must join a physical organization, their church; which is not the House of God. Many will tell you the church has to be like this physical entity; which is not the Temple of God, nor in Jerusalem, nor where he will accept your spiritual sacrifices.  On the contrast, others may tell you this is the one True Religion. The kingdom of God is within you, this is the Temple of God. The church is in the heart. The church of God, is not Jew or Gentile.


However, the Apostle Peter spoke of the spirit he received after the Holy Ghost in Jerusalem. (Acts 1:1-8 and John 7:39).  Jesus is the truth (Isaiah 10:20-23). Jesus did not go to the Feast of Tabernacles, because the physical sacrifices ceased in the church.  The Church has one ordinance and that was instituted at the last supper (Passover).  Jesus also added one new commandment instituted by Jesus, for the restoration of the house of Israel, the lost tribes of Israel; Jesus let love lead you back to God.  Nevertheless, each one has the ability to have church within their heart, which is inside you. As the Apostle Peter said to the lost house of Israel, "you do not need to let anyone else lord over your heritage, this is the heritage of God. (Psalm 135; John 21:15 and 1st Peter 5:2,3).  God's heritage is from the words that the Moses spoke, from the LORD that you may learn and obey the statutes of God, and the judgments. It is difficult to say what will happen to you if you don't listen to the gospel that is the power of God, unto salvation (Psalm 132:10-12 and Micah 5:2; Deuteronomy 5:1).  God made a covenant with the children of Israel in Mount Horeb. (Isaiah 10:24-27). and Moses said to the descendants that were left as prey to be eaten by their parents. Moses acted as the intermediary to explain the word of God, the Ark of the Testimony - the Ten Commandments. (Exodus 19:5 and Deuteronomy 5:20.  The children of Israel, the house of Jacob shall say, 'we have heard God, and He has talked with me from heaven.' (Deuteronomy 4:30-36 and Exodus 19:22). The children of Israel's' eyes witnessed the sound of God and heard thundering's; lightning’s; noise of the trumpet; smoking mountain. (Hebrew 12:18 and Exodus 20:18).  Three times the people said to Moses we shall the word of God, we shall do all that He says. (Deuteronomy 5:2; Exodus 20:19; Exodus 24:3; Exodus 19:8).  God purchased you, so that you could dwell in the highest mountain of the LORD. (Obadiah 1:21). God will give you strength in the highest mountain of your life, in the sanctuary. I pray daily, that you will not have deaf ears. (Psalm 44:2; Psalm 80:8; and Exodus 15).God commands you to listen to His voice, and keep all of His statutes. God will heal you. (Exodus 15:26 and Deuteronomy 7:12). If you fear God, then you will understand the commandments, decrees and laws.  Then you will be careful to obey and listen to all the commandments that Moses teaches us, you and I, for Moses was the servant of God, he is the Saint.



In closing, this chapter the difference in the giving of Moses law, the Word of God, is that the children of Israel are a new generation, the first generation were the generations fore parents who wondered the wilderness for forty years. When God sanctified the mountain, he summons Moses to lead the children out of Egypt; he summons Moses to take the word of God, and summons Moses to take the testimony of the Ark of the Covenant, which is the Ten Commandments. God wrote the Ten Commandments with his finger, twice. I heard a woman say that Moses gave the people the Ten Commandments, then another one said all we have is a connection between goats and bulls, but you were an idolater before that because you are estranged to God. “Only when the horn sounded a long blast were the people allowed in the mountain, that the heavens and the earth have first witnessed the giving of the word of God, the Torah. Although our God is a God of hearing, there was lightening; and the sound of the trumpet to witness.  The word of God is that his heritage will make a treasured possession and a peculiar people (1 Peter 2:4-12 and Leviticus 19:3). The sacrifices were not performed for forty years, and when the tribe of Reuben, the tribe of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh received their inheritance on this side of Jordan, they already had many cattle.  It wasn’t until Judah had split with Israel (the Northern Kingdom), that the Priest was able to accept the sacrifices. (Joshua 22:9-30).

Next, issue in this chapter is the adherence to the ethical treatment of slaves. Moses speaks the word of God and says that ‘You shall remember that you were slaves in Egypt. This appeared to be one testimony that did not resonate, oven in 1869 during the Civil War, in the U.S.  There are going to be times that you are going to question your relationship with God. If Slaver were to flourish again in the U.S. would remain free? The enemy has literally peaked into your future, and you cannot let witch-craft affect your ability to prayer and lose hope in any unanswered prayer; you shall put your God first.  There are going to be times that you are going to question your relationship with God. If slavery were allowed to legally flourish in the U.S. who would remain free?  The enemy has literally peaked into your future, and when you pray, believe that all of your prayers will not go unanswered, that God knows best, and don’t blame God; he loves you and only wants the best for you. I say this not so that you will have the happiest of times. I have been homeless, destitute and many negatives; and I have helped the destitute and the fatherless – there is so much suffering in this world. Yet, God wants the very best for you. No matter how difficult the trial or tribulation, do not turn aside to the left or the right from God’s word. Always perform God’s word, obey and listen to the commandments. Video, in him I trust, by Tamela Mann, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5fAPO3T2zU.

 

Remember no how difficult your life is you will see in the remainder of the Memorial Parsha Va’etchanan that when you love God, you will obey Him, and prevent yourself from enter his wrath. (Deuteronomy 5:32).

Ty Tribbette, “No other choice.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZqEZflupI

(Verse 1)
So many times in life before, I tried and tried to do things my way (hey, hey, hey)
I thought that I was smart enough, I thought I knew enough to (handle my self)
I didn’t realize the problem was, the struggle was between my will and Yours
So I’m giving up my will for Yours, I’m totally depending on You (please come through)

(Hook)
I have no other choice but to trust You
That’s all I can do
I have no other choice but to believe


(Verse 2)
Now when trouble comes my way, I don’t cry, I just lift my eyes (to the hills)
‘Cause Your word says my help is going to come, I’m just going to rest in what You say (hey, hey, hey)

(Bridge)
‘Cause I know every word You say is true
And every promise that You made it will come to
So no matter how long it takes
I’ll be here still giving praise
Waiting on my change to come

(Hook)

Finally, the difference of this Memorial Parsha Va’etchanan is that in the memorial Parsha Jethro is that the early church explains that the Sabbath is holy, because God worked six days, and sanctified the seventh day. (Exodus 20:8).  Jesus is my great Shepherd, and I am his sheep and I can hear his voice, I am more than the seed of Abraham, I am the lost house of Israel. God gave the people every reason why they should believe, and should obey his commandments, which means you will not worship the gods in the land of Canaan, that you should fear the world of the Lord God so that you can love God with every ounce of your love.

Whitney Houston, “I go to the Rock.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5_qIoeDrw


Psalm 137 (King James Version)
 1By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.  2We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
 3For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
 4How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?  5If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.  6If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.  7Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.  8O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.  9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Mount Horeb, Bible landmark, 

RECOMMENDED REFERENCE:

ECLJ Represents Christian Nursing Student in Pakistan who Was Raped, Beaten & Nearly Murdered Because of Her Faith. http://www.elcj.org/. July 23, 2010. http://www.eclj.org/Releases/Read.aspx?GUID=bced60d0-6b60-4fd0-bc71-736835d809c1&s=eur

The Nations of the Bible: Edom. http://www.isaiah58.com/. John David Clark, Sr. http://www.isaiah58.com/broadcasters/edom.htm.

Understanding and Standing with the Persecuted. RFIA.org. Judd Birdsall. http://www.rfiaonline.org/archives/issues/6-2. Sunday, 1 June 2008
Ronald Boyd-MacMillan, Faith That Endures: The Essential Guide to the Persecuted Church (Grand Rapids: Revell, 2006). 364 pp. $14.99.

The Universal Church. http://www.universal.org. Do you feel affected by?.... we can help break the curse. Reviewed on Monday, June 21st, 2010. e-mail: uckgdc@live.com

Victoria Osteen Blog. http://victoriaosteen.com/blog.shtml.





Tishah B'Av: A Brief History. http://www.urj.org. July 28th, 2010. Tishah B'Av means "Ninth of Av" and refers to a Jewish day of fasting and mourning. http://urj.org/holidays/tishabav/?syspage=article&item_id=21945.

Daily Exegesis. About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice. http://dailyexegesis.blogspot.com/. Wednesday, July 28, 2010.

The Disciples of Jesus Christ’s Memorial Parsha Va’etchanan. Saturday, July 24th, 2010. Deuteronomy 3-7. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/the-disciples-of-jesus-christs-parsha-vaethanan-deuteronomy-3/. 

Disciples of Jesus Christ’s Memorial Parsha: Devarim-Deuteronomy 2. Saturday, July 17th, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/20/thalias-journal-disciples-of-jesus-christs-memorial-parsha-devarim-deute/. 

Disciples of Jesus Christ’s Memorial Parsha: Devarim – Deuteronomy 1. Saturday, July 17th, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/memorial-parsha-of-jesus-christ-devarim-deuteronomy-1-3/ 

Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christ, Mattos-Masei Numbers 33. Saturday, July 10th, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/876/. 

Jesus Christ Memorial Parsha: Pinchas Numbers 28. Saturday , July 3rd, 2010. http://thalia1965.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/thalias-journal-jesus-christ-memorial-parsha-pinchas-numbers-28/ 


Deuteronomy 5:2:  Exodus 19:5
Deuteronomy 5:3:  Matthew 13:17
Deuteronomy 5:4:  Exodus 19:9
Deuteronomy 5:5:  Exodus 20:21
Deuteronomy 5:6:  Exodus 20:2
Deuteronomy 5:7:  Exodus 20:3
Deuteronomy 5:8:  Exodus 20:4
Deuteronomy 5:12:  Exodus 20:18
Deuteronomy 5:13:  Exodus 23:12
Deuteronomy 5:14:  Genesis 2:2; Hebrew 4:4
Deuteronomy 5:15:  Deuteronomy 15:15
Deuteronomy 5:16:  Exodus 20:12; Colossians 3:20
Deuteronomy 5:17:  Exodus 20:13
Deuteronomy 5:18:  Exodus 20:14; Luke 18:20
Deuteronomy 5:22:  Exodus 24:12
Deuteronomy 5:24:  Exodus 19:19
Deuteronomy 5:25:  Deuteronomy 18:16
Deuteronomy 5:26:  Deuteronomy 4:32
Deuteronomy 5:28:  Deuteronomy 18:17
Deuteronomy 5:29:  Deuteronomy 32:39
Deuteronomy 5:32:  Deuteronomy 17:20; Deuteronomy 28:14
Deuteronomy 5:33:  Deuteronomy 10:12

Disciples Reference:


John 8:37-47:  Abraham's Seeds and Satans Seed
 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
 39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
 41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."
 42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. (John 8:37-47, King James Version)


1 Peter 1:8-11:  A heavenly inheritance 
 8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
 9Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
 10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
 11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. (1 Peter 1:8-11, King James Version)


1 Peter 5:1-4:  Shepherd the Flock
 1The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
 2Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
 3Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
 4And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. (1 Peter 5:1-4, King James Version)


John 5:39-47:  The Fourfold Witness
 39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
 41I receive not honour from men.
 42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
 44How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
 45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? (John 5:39-47, King James Version)


Romans 2:12,29:  God's Righteous Judgment
 12For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (Romans 2:12, King James Version)
 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. (Romans 2:29, King James Version)


Deuteronomy 18:15,18:  A new prophet like Moses
 15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
 16According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
 17And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
 18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
 19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:15-19, King James Version)

 
1st Thessalonians 2:6: The Great Apostasy
 6Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ. (1 Thessalonians 2:6, King James Version)


Acts 1:8: The Holy Spirit Promised
 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8, King James Version)


John 10:22-39:  Beginning of the church and the unbelief of the Jews
 22And it was at Jerusalem the Feast of the Dedication, and it was winter.
 23And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
 24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
 25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
 30I and my Father are one.
 31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
 32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
 33The Jews answered him, saying, 'For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.'
 34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
 36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
 37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
 38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
 39Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, (John 10:22-39, King James Version)


Acts 26:22: Pauls Conversion Life
 22Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: (Acts 26:22, King James Version)


Matthew 5:18: Christ Fulfills the Law
 17Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation,
 18And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.
 19But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, (Acts 5:17-19, King James Version)


Isaiah 53:1: The Sin Bearing Servant
 1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? (Isaiah 53:1, King James Version)


Exodus 20:3,7,12,17-19

No comments: