Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jesus is my best friend



Did you know that your self-esteem affects how you feel? Your self-esteem is there when you look at yourself in the mirror. Your self-esteem can be expressed when you talk about how much you value yourself. Your self-esteem is important, and that is why I carry my self-esteem on my arm as a badge of honor; because I value my deeds, my speech, my beliefs, my opinions, and my ideas; my achievements; and who I think that I am and how I see myself. 
What makes me feel great and priceless is the love I have from Jesus, in Jesus name, I pray. I know the sacrifice he made on Calvary for me, his death (3 days); his burial; and resurrection tells me more than anyone else in the Church of God that I am really important. That the missionary will send me, and I shall send myself because I am a clergy, I am an Evangelist. I know that no matter how many Christians don’t support me, encourage me and lift me up that I am important, I see myself as a highly prized player in the end time prophecy. Jesus is still with me in Spirit (John 4:24), because I am transformed by His word, the Word of God. However, there are too many to name but I will give recognition to Community Services Growth & Development (CSG&D) in Lanham, Maryland. http://www.csgd.org/. I received a beautiful computer to help me disseminate the issues that matter the most for me. It is nothing but the blood of Jesus (Matthew 9:17). Therefore, Jesus taught that sharing is a good thing. He said that blessed is he that shall not be offended in me (Matthew 11:6).


Before I go into the sermon of the day taken from John 15th, I just wanted to share the word, which can be interpreted as a parable about sharing (Matthew 13: 4-9), Matthew 13:3: Behold a sower went forth to sow; 4) And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the (birds) fowls came and devoured them up: 5) Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth; and forwith they spring up because they had no deepness of earth (depth of soil): 6) And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7) And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8) But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixty-fold, some thirtyfold. 9) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 11) Now the Church, like the disciples of Jesus, were given the ability to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven – while you are in the Church (1st Cor. 2:10). In the body of Christ, if you have love for your children and you preserve that bond it shall be given unto you in more abundance. Therefore, Jesus said, “I speak to them in Parables, the ones that were not in the Church of God, surely they don’t see, they don’t hear and neither do they understand.” Yet, Jesus said that all that come unto him heavy laden, will fulfill the Prophey of Esias and you shall hear even though you don’t understand. And that you shall see even though you don’t perceive. Man will testify against you, for he is the watchman and he will go back and tell the men of the nations what thus said the Lord:> The Lord’s Great Victory Over the Nations (Ezekial 38) “The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

Then and only then, in Jesus name will people understand with their heart and shall be converted unto the body of Christ, in the Church of God and Jesus shall heal them (John 3:5). 


In Parsha Noah, there is a message that Moses blessing (Deuteronomy 32:1-52), which is also my doctrine says that it is the “the Word of God will drop down like the dew of the earth.” This message is to all which meant that when Noah gathered every flock unto the ship for the journey, to avoid the flood but you have to be obedient to complete an anointed task. In your journey, like Noah you can’t forget the word of God carry. You must go forward with the word of God, hang the word of God on your door. Know the word of God in your heart, and carry the word of God with you in everything that you do, for the Word of God is perfect. Our self-esteem should never be equated to the word of God; our self-esteem does not make us perfect. Neither is God a respecter of persons. Jesus sacrifice makes the word of God perfect unto the Church of God (Psalm 91:1-64). Jesus is the Messiah, the bridegroom of the Church of God. He is the bridegroom for what cannot be seen – that which is invisible and the eternal – the Church of God. As an Evangelist, I am so glad the God gave the Church a gift. 

In a moving and spirited sermon, Pastor Bobby preached that as Children of God that it doesn’t matter what we decide to share or when decide to share it, as leader of the worship service he said that according to the Word we have been ordained “appointed” to bear [the] fruit (John 15). You cannot bear fruit unless you are a part of the vine, and God will purge any fruit that does not bear his worthiness. Though you may cry Lord, and you grew together with the Saints, if you are not deemed worthy you will be purged from the vine. Pastor Bobby talked about how people that attended Church today will be accused because of their deeds, many fell and others failed to get back up again. My best friend for ever is Jesus, he said, John 5:43-47, “I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, you will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honor one of another and seek not the honor that cometh from God only? (Romans 2:29). Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one who accuseth you, even Moses, in who ye trust (Romans 2:12). For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me (Acts 26:22). But if you believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?” As Saints of the Church it is important to prefer and honor one another to encourage one another to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I have learned that when you are in the Church of God, that is the only people who can and will make a difference for you, when you ask the Father in Jesus name, then whatever you will desire shall be given. So many times I have asked for the prosperity of my posterity – and to this date, God has given me what I have wanted – in the name of Jesus. My faith has made me grateful for all that I have, rather it was suffering through the bad times or sharing through the good times. I can truly say that most of the time I received the word on good ground, that the bear of the good news was good enough to me; I did not look down on this individual.

In closing, on December 2nd, 2013, I went to a workshop on a Monday, well I was the only woman of wisdom there… The workshop was thoughtfully prepared and it was called “Leveraging Your Strength,” but to my surprise, I was the only one who was able to enjoy the workshop. If I did not know it then, I knew it now that we can walk in our confidence. And in walking in our confidence, we can use our skills that we value as our strength; and that you can leverage your talents to gain the resources that you want or need. First, I am concerned about the word of God, preferably the concerns of the Church. Second, I am concerned about a leader that impacts me to share the message that I have been sought to send, my testimony. However, I couldn’t help but notice that I was the only one there and so privileged to hear a wonderful presentation about my skills, but was not limited to leveraging my talents. For instance there are other workshops like the vision boards and the career portfolio’s, etc. I came out of that workshop knowing that not only was I happiest when I share but I was even happier when I received. Though I know it is better to always give, in Jesus name. To me there is a difference in saying that I am a Christian versus saying that there is a Higher Source. A person that says that there is a higher source is in my perception an atheist. However, it is possible that as Jesus taught though they don’t perceive the word of the Kingdom of God can see it, if they receive the seed, regardless of where this seed grows (among thorns, Matthew 13:29-30). The saints will rule with Jesus, the saints are the children of God that are the body of Christ in the Church in which Jesus, the son of God died and resurrected. Lastly, the Saints of God are the fellow servants for the Kingdom of God, in truth and spirit - in the word of God, through the Church of God. Regardless of the age that they get married, they are fellow servants because they belong to the true Church of God. Now my grandmother did marry at 14, but I am opposed to that idea for my child; however, I would not be open to my daughter marrying at 14, in 2009.
Finally, if I could leverage my strength, I would leverage my strength to share; this is what makes me so happy. I want to thank everyone who sent me on a testimony of the word of the Kingdom of God. I would have never been able to care for my son, without those being obedient to the word of God. I had a wonderful Christmas; it was the best Christmas ever. I was not too fat (Jeremiah 4:3; Matthew 13:22). You gave so that others could go and share the fruit that you have bared. Your fruit shall remain because someone will praise the Lord in Spirit and truth (John 4:37-38). They will know you as a Disciple of Jesus Christ, by the love that you have for one another in the Church of God (John 10:1-5; John 14:15; and John 15:12). When you show love and concern for one another, people will know you love one another. Maybe you looked down on me this year. Maybe you refused to help me, when you did look down on me, but it is not too late to get salvation i.e., my heart was broken a thousand times watching my bond with the Syrian people. Nevertheless, whatever I do, I do in peace, and I walk in my faith. In ending, the Saints absolutely positively must share the word of God, when you have an outstanding presentation you must spread the good news. Lastly, maybe my testimony may not have been good enough for you; and that you weren’t striving to the Kingdom of Heaven. Then may the peace of God be upon you, in Jesus name. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
[Key words: Mighty God; Lord Sabaoth; Lord of Host; Gentle God; Comforting God; Rescuing God; The God Before and After Us; God of Provisions for the Needy; The God of Help; law; testimony; statutes; commandments; fears; judgments; perfect; converting; sure; wise; right; joyful; pure; enlightening; clean; enduring; true; righteous; desired; rewarding; light; and justice].

No comments: