Monday, September 13, 2010

The Disciples of Jesus Christs Memorial Parsha Nitzavim at Deuteronomy 30

Welcome to the Memorial Parsha of Jesus Christ's Nitzavim-Vayelech (Deuteronomy 29:9-31:30). Parsha Nitzavim (Deuteronomy 29:9 - Deuteronomy 30:20). Parsha Vayelech (Deuteronomy 31:30). Saturday, September 4th, 2010. Haphtorah Isaiah 61-Isaiah 63.

Fully Committed


Kingdom
Fully Committed


Verse
All that I am and all that I hope to be
All of my desires and all of my abilities
I'm fully committed to Your will and to Your way
I'll make the sacrifice to do what You ask of me
My love's forever, Jesus You're all that I need
And I could never repay what You did just for me
But the least I can do…


Chorus
I give my life, fully committed to You (x2)


Verse
Every passing minute, every hour of the day
In every situation, every bit of attention I pay
I'm fully committed to Your will to Your way
I'll make the sacrifice to do what You ask of me
My love's forever, Jesus You're all that I need
And I could never repay what You did just for me
But the least I can do…


Bridge
Fully committed (x2)


Yes
Yes
Yes, Yes


Sold out
Gonna hold out
Sold out
Sold out
Repeat


Ending
I give my life, fully committed to You (x4)




Christian Music Lyrics by: Gospel Music

Deuteronomy 30:1-4:  Moses appeals to all.
Prosperity After Turning to the LORD
 1 When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come upon you and you take them to heart wherever the LORD your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes [a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back.
 
Deuteronomy 30:5-8: What God will do for you.
5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers. 6 The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. 78 You will again obey the LORD and follow all his commands I am giving you today. The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you.

Deuteronomy 30:9-10: What you are required to do for God
9 Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your fathers, 10 if you obey the LORD your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deuteronomy 30).

First you should really love God will of your heart and soul. However, you should also know that you are required to know the name of God. For instance, I have read the version of the Jehovah Witnesses' Bible, and it is not Hebrew Bible, the complete bible in circulation from Genesis to Revelation that has sold more than 8 billion copies, and on any given day people will say they believe that Jesus died and resurrected on the third day, which is two and a half billion. The church shall read the Bible, this is what Jesus died for, he sanctified the name of God, the Father. "I don't know why Jesus loved me, I don't know why, Jesus even cared. I don't know why He even sacrificed His life, Oh but I am glad... So glad He did. His blood has set me free, his blood has cleansed me." (Isaiah 63:1-4). I encourage all that read this post, to go to a near by Synagogue and learn the true philosophical interpretation of the scriptures in Hebrew. The Gospel is the power of God. Well this is a very hard job for me to stretch myself because sometimes people won't listen to me because of my skin color. Only when I prophecy and I have signs and wonders do people begin to listen but even then they are supercilious and indignant and probably suspicious. Don't be because Jesus said you must shall not speak a word against the Spirit of God, or it is blaspheme. (Ezekiel 20:27; Mark 3:29; Luke 12:10). So this is something to think about in your journey for redemption to the One True God, God of gods. (Deuteronomy 30:3). Love one another, and you can eradicate all the evils of genocide; poverty; war; famine; desolation and destruction.

Elokim (א-להים): Jesus' parable of 99 Lost Sheeps.

Now I wrote a long blog but never posted because I thought that first I needed to talk about my rearing, and what I perceived much of what I did not understand the word of God to be. Nevertheless, here is some of what I have noticed. The Egyptian Pharisees will teach that you don't have to go to the Priest, the descendants of Aaron because Jesus is your High Priest, eternally. On the contrary, you hold yourself out as a merchant of the Priest of Priest; and you try to replace every other Priest and clergy man. What is so disturbing is that some christian congregations  have open ordinance of Jesus' last Passover. Some organizations, sects or movements because this here is the church, and I am not going no where, are different and you have so many ordinances that you claim the Christ also gave.... He did not. They will tell you that Jesus died for them so that they could be your priest, now take the Holy Communion or Eucharist or whatever it is that they want to shove down your throat that is brought at food store in the form of grape juice and crackers. If you remember the Prophet Daniel says, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the LORD given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years. 3 So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes. (Daniel 9:2-3). 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' [i] In the middle of the 'seven' [j] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him. [k] " [l

I am the confirmation and witness of the covenant Jesus made with my ancestors. Jesus never blasphemed the Holy Spirit, the name of the living God. Jesus was raised on the third day by the Holy Ghost. Moses did not have the Holy Ghost. Moses is a servant of God, and Moses is not dead, neither is Mary or Jesus. Jesus taught that if you find one of the ninety-nine sheep that you should rejoice that you have found the lost sheep. Jesus held captivity captive. Jesus said, 7"Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, 'Come along now and sit down to eat'? 8Would he not rather say, 'Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink'? 9Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' " (Luke 17:7-10).

What do you think Jesus is going to do to all of the people who add ordinances to the church. Since Jesus has all authority to reconcile all back to God, you are not a reject, you (homeless, addict, abandoned, the forsaken) are just waiting for personal redemption. Here is a glimpse of what the Messiah will do to Bosra (Iraq) and all those with the spirit of the Anti-Christ, anyone who does not believe that Jesus is Lord (Messiah).


18 For a little while your people possessed your holy place, but now our enemies have trampled down your sanctuary.
Isaiah 63:1-4:  God's Day of Vengeance and Redemption
 1 Who is this coming from Edom,
       from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
       Who is this, robed in splendor,
       striding forward in the greatness of his strength?
       "It is I, speaking in righteousness,
       mighty to save."
 2 Why are your garments red,
       like those of one treading the winepress?
 3 "I have trodden the winepress alone;
       from the nations no one was with me.
       I trampled them in my anger
       and trod them down in my wrath;
       their blood spattered my garments,
       and I stained all my clothing.
 4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart,
       and the year of my redemption has come
.

I, Thalia Sanders, as a Descendant of the sons of Aaron from the line of the chief antiquarres of the Kingdom of Ireland as in the King at Arms of England at the time that the Genealogies of the Nobilities of Ireland was in remembrance thereof, and obtained them from the said King at Arms, the pedigree of all the most ancient and honorable families in the Kingdom of England (See The Saunders Lineal of England). Can confirm that my ancestors were in Jerusalem at the time that Jesus walked the Earth, fulfilled the scriptures (Isaiah 53:7). Jesus never said a mumbling word, as the Prophet Isaiah says, who is going to believe our report? I am also descended from the Exodus of Egypt, and my family was in Jerusalem at the time that he that Jesus confirmed for me, my family that he is the risen Messiah. I am excited about tomorrow, the hope of possibilities that life will bring to me. I know that with God all things are possible, and I can't wait to see the Third Temple restored.

Video, LA Mass Choir - That's when you bless me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIlGFBLQcI
Deuteronomy 30:11-19:  The Offer of Life or Death
 11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
 15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
 17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.
 19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
 
Footnotes:
  1. Deuteronomy 30:3 Or will bring you back from captivity
All you are required to do is call the name on his name Jesus, if you do not know the name of God. When I pray. I always pray to God saying this is the House of Jacob, my forefather is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob oh God I know I am not worthy to pray or worship you. Some of you teaching against the Law of Moses, and the fulfillment of the Messiah and the Law. I am calling on you in the name of your only begotten Son, Jesus, who died and rose on the third day. And I can tell you that no matter how much distress or challenges I face, I get up from my knees feeling better than when I went down. I don't expect magic, but I expect peace, comforting, understanding and wisdom. I know my God wants the best for me, but as long as their is evil in the world, knowing the living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - my hope wants the best for me in a world of Evil: high recession, corruption and unemployment and homelessness, orphanages, exploitation, prostitution etc. These are the vices that moved wicked out of the promise land and moved you into the Promise Land.  

Hezekiah Walker, "The God of Second Chance" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoYLH-z2u0

In closing Moses sets before you the witnesses of Heaven and Earth, that you have a choice of life or death. Please choose life so that you and children may live. Hold on to Gods unchanging hands, love God, listen to the voice of God. Only God will sustain you in the Promise Land. In closing remember, don't complain just sanctify the name of the LORD Thy God. 

Letter received from Malkut Yehuda wrote, The Name of The G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob:

The original Aramaic name of The G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in the Torah, is singular. The most common, ancient Aramaic way to pronounce G-d’s name is Alhayim, pronounced; (Al/Ha/Yim). Or can be
pronounced as Aalahayim (Aa/La/Ha/Yim).

“Al/ha/yim” is pronounced as “Av/ra/ham” (father of the nations). Alhayim means;
1) “A” or “Aa”; the Alef means; “The First” and/ or “The One”
2) “L”; or “La/ Le” the Lamid means; “big or greatest” as with the
“L”eviathan (dinosaur), the greatest of all animals.
3 “Ha”; means; “The”
4 “Yim”; is plural, meaning; “all living”; the heaven“s”, planet“s”, water“s“, plant“s”, and animal“s”.

Alhayim means, G-d is; “The First and The Greatest of all living”; of   the heaven“s”, planet“s”,  water“s”, plant“s”, and animal “s”. “Let us make man in our image”;
 
In Genesis, when G-d said; Let “us” make man in our image. In His reference to “us,” He was speaking to “all living” that He had already created; the heavens, planets, the waters, the plants and the animals.

Moreover; in G-d’s reference to; make man in “our” image; In His reference to “our,” G-d was again speaking to what He had already created: “all living”; the heaven“s”, planet“s”,  water“s“, plant“s”,
and animal“s”. 

Man is created in the image of “G-d and all living,” the heavens, plants, waters, plants and animals.
Note: “us” and “our” is not of angels etc. The Blasphemy of the name of G-d; When Jesus stood before the High Priest Ananas, Jesus pronounced the name of his gods, as the Egyptian Pharisees Jewitches of the northern kingdom. Jesus pronounced the name of his Canaanite gods as; “Elohim” (E/Lo/Him), meaning; “the gods/ are not/ of all living” (transliterates as; “the gods are of wood and stone”), to blasphemy The G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Thus Jesus was to be condemned to death by stoning. (Malkut-Yehudah)

Disciples Reference:

Luke 22:66-71:  Jesus Before Pilate and Herod
 66At daybreak the council of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and teachers of the law, met together, and Jesus was led before them. 67"If you are the Christ,[d]" they said, "tell us."
   Jesus answered, "If I tell you, you will not believe me, 68and if I asked you, you would not answer. 69But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God."
 70They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?"
      He replied, "You are right in saying I am."
 71Then they said, "Why do we need any more testimony? We have heard it from his own lips."


The Parable of the Lost Sheep
 1Now the tax collectors and "sinners" were all gathering around to hear him. 2But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."
 3Then Jesus told them this parable: 4"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' 7I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.


Athaliah and Joash
 1 When Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she proceeded to destroy the whole royal family. 2 But Jehosheba, the daughter of King Jehoram [a] and sister of Ahaziah, took Joash son of Ahaziah and stole him away from among the royal princes, who were about to be murdered. She put him and his nurse in a bedroom to hide him from Athaliah; so he was not killed. 3 He remained hidden with his nurse at the temple of the LORD for six years while Athaliah ruled the land.
 4 In the seventh year Jehoiada sent for the commanders of units of a hundred, the Carites and the guards and had them brought to him at the temple of the LORD. He made a covenant with them and put them under oath at the temple of the LORD. Then he showed them the king's son. 5 He commanded them, saying, "This is what you are to do: You who are in the three companies that are going on duty on the Sabbath—a third of you guarding the royal palace, 6 a third at the Sur Gate, and a third at the gate behind the guard, who take turns guarding the temple- 7 and you who are in the other two companies that normally go off Sabbath duty are all to guard the temple for the king. 8 Station yourselves around the king, each man with his weapon in his hand. Anyone who approaches your ranks [b] must be put to death. Stay close to the king wherever he goes."
 
Footnotes:
  1. 2 Kings 11:2 Hebrew Joram , a variant of Jehoram
  2. 2 Kings 11:8 Or approaches the precincts

Ezekiel 29:14 - 14 I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, [c] the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom.



Recommended References:


THE SAUNDERS LINEAL OF ENGLAND. Paul Saunders. http://www.sandersweb.net. Last Reviewed July 26, 2008. http://www.sandersweb.net/PDF/origin.htm


Korean drama on MHZ Television networks’ Aunt Gracie or Moses and the Hebrews for 50 cents, http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/59065/jewish/Voicemail.htm
Imam says NYC mosque site is not 'hallowed ground'. http://www.canada.com. Reviewed on Wed. Sept. 15th, 2010.
http://www.headlinecontent.com/newsArticle.aspx?catId=2&articleId=2446773
John Mayer closes 3.7M-follower Twitter account. http://www.canada.com. Reviewed on Wed. Sept. 15th, 2010. http://www.headlinecontent.com/newsArticle.aspx?catId=4&articleId=2446737
Oprah Winfrey sending audience of 300 to Australia. http://www.canada.com. Reviewed on Wed. Sept. 15th, 2010.
http://www.headlinecontent.com/newsArticle.aspx?catId=4&articleId=2446769
 

 

No comments: